Google

Friday, April 4, 2008

My Top Ten Entrecard Droppers for March 2008


Every month I like to say a special thanks to the people who have dropped the most entrecards on my blog. My post is a little late for my top ten entrecard droppers this month. Last Friday, my dsl connection ceased to exist. Finally, a week later I am up and running again. My statistics for this month may be a little off because I am using today's stats to create my list. Thanks to everyone listed below. You dropped the most entrecards on my blog this month, I appreciate your visits.

The Path to the Pegasus Letter 31
Yimto Affiliate Marketing Blog 29
My Library 28
Media Morgue 28
Juliana's Lair 28
Juliana's World 27
MarketingDeviant 26
An Unsuspecting Notebook. 26
Entrecard of Joanjoyce, LOL! 26
Prove Me Wrong 24

Besides taking the time to thank everyone every month, their links are added to my sidebar for the entire month. I started my monthly appreciation list because Tim tagged me in his meme in January as one of his top card droppers.

My list has changed quite a bit this month. I'm pretty sure it is because I haven't been able to drop cards as often as before and I have seen a lot of people who are now in the UDROP, I FOLLOW click. I haven't joined the movement yet because I can't commit to dropping everyday. I have a lot going on in my offline world right now.

You can even check out my top ten entrecard droppers in February and March, if you are curious to see who they were.

3 comments:

durano lawayan a.k.a. brad spit said...

Hi Susan,

Damn, am I number 11 again? LOL!

That's a nice touch, thanking card droppers and linking them. Good your back online. Thanks for dropping by my site and for the comment. :-)--Durano, done!

Unworthy said...

thanks for the link love Susan :)

Susan Parr said...

Your welcome Durano, it was my pleasure...bummer about you being in the number #11 spot again, maybe you'll make it next month. LOL

your welcome Joyce, I love reading your blog and visit as often as I can.