Google

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What to Expect-Social Network for Expectant Moms


I don't plan on having any more children but I thought this would have been a really neat place to hang out online when I was pregnant with my daughter three years ago. What to Expect is a social networking community for women thinking about having a baby. If you are already pregnant, you have plenty of resources at your fingertips. You can monitor and track the different stages of your pregnancy, find a baby name, prepare for baby and find answers to some questions you may have about your pregnancy.

Once the baby is born, you can track their growth in the Baby's first year, toddler and playroom sections to track your child's growth, interact with other parents, get great tips and information and share your family photos and videos on What to Expect.

I think this community is a blessing to anyone planning on having a baby or already a parent of a new baby or toddler. Being a parent isn't always a cup of tea and having some place online to share your thoughts and concerns can be a real blessing.

The What to Expect social networking community was created by best selling author Heidi Murkoff, the author of What to Expect When You're Expecting.

2 comments:

durano lawayan a.k.a. brad spit said...

Hi Susan,

This is such a unique concept! I'll tell my wife about it.

On second thought, maybe not.:-) I'll tell my eldest daughter about it. She's been married two years and I don't have a grandchild in the horizon yet, not even in process! Kids today don't want to have children immediately after they marry. It's sad, for me at least. :-) --Durano, done!

Susan Parr said...

LOL Durano, I'm sorry to hear you aren't a Grandpa yet. Maybe a website like "What to Expect" will encourage your daughter to start the process.
Susan