Google

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Making A List, Checking it Twice


I'm going to find out who's naughty or nice. Well, actually good or bad! Money making or not! Worth while or a waste a time! Fun or not so much! It's almost the end of the year and my list of social networks has continued to grow steadily over the past two months. I figured now was the best time to start cleaning up and start the new year with a fresh list.

Lazzeo has always been on of the social networks I visited on a daily basis but they are having technical issues. So is there sister site Bizpreneur. I hope the issues are resolved and I can continue to earn with Google AdSense there.

My next stop was YouSayToo. Over the past month I have been trying to work my way up the points ladder because of a contest currently being sponsored on the website.

I believe my original position was somewhere over 100th place. I'm now in position 30. The only way I can foresee myself getting any closer to the any top faster is by referring new members.

There's three main reasons I would recommend You Say too. The first is blog exposure. You can RSS feed all your blogs onto your profile page. You are required to set up a back link on your side bar. There are instructions for adding your FaceBook or Live Journal blog. The instructions for adding your Myspace blog are coming soon.

The second reason is the opportunity to participate in the Google AdSense revenue sharing program. Yousaytoo splits the Google Adsense revenue with its users 50/50.
The third reason is the option of adding Amazon to your profile too! If you have no interest of earning with Google AdSense or Amazon, there is also an option to donate your earnings to charity.

It's very simple and easy to set up these options on your profile. Below is a screen shot of the edit profile page. All you need to do is add your Google Adsense publisher id and your amazon id. Click save settings and your done.



YouSayToo has been my latest social networking project since I am a huge fan any social networking with money making opportunities. I plan on sharing more information about the perks and earning statistics once I have learned my way around a little bit more. I am curious to see what works and doesn't work. I'm currently in the process of answering some buzz questions and joining some of the buzz groups. I will probably stayed logged in to YouSayToo for awhile there today.

Another place I visited today is the People's Choice Awards Network. No earning potential there but I find the buzz polls pretty entertaining. Besides, I like to see what celebrities, movies, television shows, etc people are choosing as their favorites. Silly me, I was selecting my choices but...since I didn't press cast my vote, it did NOT register. LOL

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good social networking blog,i like this blog and will visited it again.