Google

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Do You Like to Chat Online?

I used to spend a lot of time chatting online when I bought my first computer and logged onto the world wide web. After awhile, I started using instant messenger services and I sort of abandoned chat rooms altogether. This morning when I was surfing, I ran across a website with some free chat rooms and I decided to sign up.

I forgot how much fun it is to chat online. I am always amused by some of the topics people discuss. I think chatting is a good way to escape from the monotony of everyday life. I actually have meet some really cool people chatting way back when and they are still my friends today. I think I am in the mood for some online chatting and the opportunity to meet some new people.

Besides hanging out in the free chat rooms, you can create your own blog, upload photos, rate other people's photos, share your interests, join clubs or create your own club. I'm still in the process of browsing the clubs. There's really a lot of clubs to choose from but I am thinking about creating one of my own once I learn my way around.

I'm not to sure how much time I will be spending in the free chat rooms but if you are ever in the neighborhood, stop on by and say hello!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your post made me chuckle..I have been in a chat room in years! It reminded me of Prodigy's old bulletin board style posting! :)