Google

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Can You Make Money Blogging?

Yes, you can get paid to blog. I'll admit, I was a little skeptical at first. It's not like the internet isn't full of scams. But this truly is a legitimate opportunity for bloggers to connect with advertisers who are looking to spread the word about their products or services. Most importantly, they are willing to pay for blog advertising.

I do want to blog for money, but I certainly don't want to deal with finding an advertiser or negotiating a price. What's really cool is, I don't have to! Smorty does it for me. I'm a happy camper. It's a simple and easy system for me to use to locate potential advertisers for my blog.

All I have to do is log in and browse the current list of opportunities. If I see something interesting to blog about, I click accept. I have a limited amount of time to submit my post for review. If my post is approved, I will get paid. I always know how much money I will be making for each post. Smorty makes payouts on a weekly basis through Paypal. Sounds good to me, how about you?

3 comments:

Mack said...

It sounds interesting, considering the amount of scams and "penny pays" opportunities online today. I'll pay a visit and see what I can do with it.
Thank You Susan!

dano said...

I ain't making $$$. Gotta learn, and fast.

James Mann said...

I have more than a dozen blogs, all designed to make money online. All of them are not producing yet and I may drop a few to focus more on the money producers.

I have found that my hobby blogs, by far, out perform my other blogs. I am sure it's because of my interest and commitment level.

I am in blogging for the long haul and didn't expect to start earning big for about a year.

I say stick with a topic you would gladly talk about forever for free. No problem coming up with great content.