Google

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Something new and A little off topic!


This morning while I was browsing blogs on Entrecard, I came across RSS Hugger! I love their logo it caught my eye and besides who doesn't want to be hugged? Anyways, I decided to check it out.

I liked it! It's simple, easy to use and I especially loved the TOP 100. Most lists I have seen usually consist of bloggers who have been a member since day one or the professional bloggers who know exactly want it takes to be on top! How can I compete? I want and need traffic just like any other blogger out there.

Yes, I have issues with wanting to be number one! LOL That's exactly why I love RSS Hugger because their TOP 100 resets every month. This is great news for the newbie (underdog) blogger like me! I have a fighting chance.

Take a look at the TOP 100 and make sure you add your blog while you are there!

2 comments:

ArahMan7 said...

Hi Susan,

Yes, I've joined rssHugger too, and my blog has been approved. Read the post @ Useful Informations.

Anyway, thank you for dropping your card and advertise it on mine. I've approved your bid.

When I tried to advertise on yours, I noticed the Spot Full. I shall have to wait/queue for my turn.

Greetings and lotta loves from Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan...I am going to place your link into my site http://uiversityforinternetmarketing.com

Thanks for sharing.

:-)

Franco