Google

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Most Talked About And Most Popular Online Community On The Internet

I'm guessing it's almost impossible for anyone not to be familiar with MYSPACE. Not only is it the largest online community, I can't even count the number of times I hear MYSPACE one place or another offline.

I have a MYSPACE because my eldest daughter insisted I have one. She said it's just WRONG not to be on MYSPACE. Everybody has to have a MYSPACE.

What do I love most about MYSPACE! It's the best way for me to keep in touch with my family and close personal friends. I totally love visiting their home pages. It's always interesting to see the changes they come up with on a daily basis. Just like me. I wish....

What do I hate most about MYSPACE! That's a difficult question. I don't think there's anything I really hate about MYSPACE. I always thought it was geared more towards the younger generation. But I was mistaken. Online businesses are making a terrible mistake if they ignore the marketing power of MYSPACE. Including me. But I'm working on it.

I need some friends on MYSPACE, please add me to your friends list.

0 comments: