Google

Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Personal Experiences With Online Communities, Making New Friends And Earning Money!

It's amazing how fun online communities can be! I have met some really awesome people. I can now consider them my friends. I originally joined my first online community because it was an easy and fun way to keep in touch with my close friends and relatives. In actuality, it was more like being pressured from my oldest daughter to quit being a stick in the mud and get out there and have some fun.

I'm not going to claim to be the leading authority on social networking. My only objective here is to introduce you to some online communities, share my personal experiences with you and hopefully have the opportunity to consider you a personal friend of mine.

I love social networking and exploring new communities even if I decide not to join.

0 comments: