Google

Monday, May 21, 2007

APSENSE Delivers Viral Desktop Marketing Together With Social Networking

APSENSE is an incredible social networking community with a twist, "Viral Desktop Marketing". You can literally broadcast messages to the desktops of everyone in your business network.

But wait there's more. You gain credits for your participation. Credits are used in the Ad Network. The more credits you earn the more ads you can place. .

As you already know I am a member of quite a few social networking communities. Most of these comm unites will notify me via email when someone sends me a message, posts a comment or requests to be my friend.

Some will even go as far as including the message I received in my email. Great but now my email is full. APSENSE has a little icon on your desktop, a little square will pop and say you have a message. If you click open account you can see what messages/bulletins have been posted.

Create your groups, build your networks and meet new people. Apsense is scheduled to launch tomorrow. If you are one of the first 2500 people to sign up, you receive a free one year upgrade to a VIP membership. Membership is free in Apsense but like any program an upgrade entitles you to additional perks.

I can't wait to see what else Apsense has planned for this community!

0 comments: