Google

Monday, May 21, 2007

Social Networking Isn't Just About Online Communities, Posting In The Forums Is Just As Powerful!

Even though memberships in social networks are a great way to get a free web space to promote your business opportunities, you need to be aware of the marketing potential in online forums as well.

Many of the programs I am a member of include a forum. I always try and make it a point to check in and see what's happening. In the forum you can usually get a better idea what your program is about. You will also have the opportunity to meet other members in the program.

I actually find the posts on the forum more helpful than some of the FAQ's or help sections. Most forums usually have one section designated for advertising your other programs. You will be booted if you start spamming the forum.

Most forums do allow you to set up a signature link. I usually include my name and 2 links. I have seen people list quite a few! Make sure your read the posting rules.

My favorite forum is part of the MARKETING POND, the great thing about the pond is it's completely free to join. All the programs in MP are free to join too! I am a huge fan of free programs but MP doesn't list all the free programs out there!

That's why I love the forum at the MARKETING POND. MP members are discussing the free money making programs they have found. You can also find the latest dirt about a free program promising earnings only to turn out to be a scam.

There are also stand alone forums. They aren't associated with any program. They are simply created for members to chat about life in general, hobbies, etc. Some allow signature posts or business advertising. Again, be sure to read the RULES before you post.

I have joined a few of this forums but prefer spending most of my time in the communities.

If you are into free money making opportunities. Visit the MARKETING POND

2 comments:

Suray said...

Nice post! I think I should try it. Its very interesting.

suray,
http://surayblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Using the forums in the groups on MySpace and other social networking sites is pretty powerful as well.