Google

Friday, October 17, 2008

The Biggest Social Networking Directory I Ever Seen


I just wanted to tell you how excited I am about the Social Networking Directory! It has to be the biggest Web 2.0 resource out there.

There are over 3,000 sites in the Social Networking Directory. The best thing though... is that they ALL have a description about what the site actually does! I mean I've seen the books where people just give you links... but the Social Networking Directory not only gives you the description of each site, it has the graphic, tags, and the link!

I would like to recommend that you go and get it right now! It is F*/REE!!

I wasn't sure what I would be reading this weekend but I guarantee you, I know NOW! This social networking directory is HUGE! I'm not kidding. Hey, not just the picture. hehehehehe

1 comments:

Justin said...

Submitting articles is still the best and most cost effective way to drive traffic to your site, and Article Post Robot is the best investment you can make for your money to get this job done. Don't spend you money on submitting services as you have no control as to what directories they are submitting to. Submitting a bunch of articles to 30 or 50 sites by hand is a time consuming task. Therefore, article submission sites offer submission services which usually blast your article to 30 or 50 article directories automatically. Submitting to one or two article directories is still not much of a hassle. But in order to be really effective, we need to submit to hundreds of article directories.