Google

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Way Cool! Surveys are Now Conversations


dNeero just launched a big change. What they previously called a survey was really a starting point. The questions of the survey framed what people discussed. And from there people ran with it. So they went with it. From here forward they are in the conversation business. Now, anybody who comes to the survey from my blog or social network will need to answer that question in addition to the original ones. And so instead of a limited amount of survey questions, the conversation will continue to grow and add the views of so many more people. Way Cool!

The results of my first opportunity with dNeero True Social Network currency formerly known as dNeero Social Surveys.

Identity -- You
Ain't it grand ... we're all different and all alike ... and as we move through our lives we have magnificent changes ... we are what we are ... and we change when we change ... and just maybe our networks of peeps help guide our progress.



dNeero helps social people make money joining conversations and posting their opinions where their peers can join in.

After filling out a questions here at dNeero.com I've already reserved some money for my effort... but haven't earned it yet. To capture that money all I have to do is post my answers to my blog and generate some traffic for a few days (all I have to do is copy-and-paste a single line of code). My blog readers will see my answers along with any other thoughts I had about the conversation. My readers can then join the conversation, or see how others from my blog answered. If they join the conversation and get paid, dNeero will pay me a recruitment fee based on what they earn. It's a fun and easy way to accumulate some extra cash online and express your views. Even better, I can donate your earnings to charity.

I can opt to donate my earnings to any charity of my choice after I have completed a conversation or I can simply select from the current selection of charities available on dNeero True Social Network Currency listed below.



dNeero may not be the biggest money maker online but I have so much fun participating and I love sharing my results. I joined a few months ago and I am very close to the $20.00 minimum payout. I very excited about the changeover from surveys to conversations. This should be interesting and I think it will definitely make reaching payout a whole lot easier and faster.

0 comments: