Google

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Breakup and Learn

Having a breakup in our lives seems to be the norm. Do we all learn the same things? What happens after the breakup recovery period? Those were some of the questions I recently answered on the Breakup and Learn survey. Now, I'm sharing my results of this paid dNeero social survey with you. Normally when I participate in one of their surveys I would post my results on my other blog but since this survey is about relationships, I thought it would be more appropriate to post it here. Posting and sharing my results is all part of the process of earning money for completing surveys. I also have the option of keeping the money I earn or donating it to charity.


dNeero social surveys are a fun and easy way to make money online. The surveys are brief and take only a few minutes to complete.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Social Networking is a GREAT way to increase your business!

http://www.smallbusinessmavericks.com/internetmarketing/networking-for-small-business/online-networking-creating-a-business-networking-group/04/23/2008/