Google

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Most Parents Worry About Their Kids Safety in Social Networks

I ran across this article today and thought I would share it since I have children of my own. The article is in regards to teens and where they are most likely to be victimized online. I talk to my kids all the time about the possible dangers they could face online. I think it's important as a parent to always talk about it and constantly remind them to be safe and come to me anytime. I'll always be there for them no matter what. Do you talk to your kids? My kids say I'm a pain but I think they still love me! (smile)

Read the articles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not really in your parental category (our son is 36) but I know that he and his wife are already being responsible parents in every aspect of their children's lives. It is a very hard thing to balance. You want your kids to enjoy being kids for as long as possible, but at the same time, no one can be totally trusting anymore. Sad, but true.

Chris Beanie said...

Nice post, friend!

---------------
Make serious money with solar stocks. Time is of the essence.

http://beanieville.blogspot.com/2008/02/future-for-these-3-solars-are-so-bright.html