Google

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Are You Addicted to Social Networking? I Sure Am!



A couple days ago I decided to go through all my emails and bookmarks and figure out exactly which communities I was a member of. Unbelievable! I can't even remember joining some of these social networking communities. So for the past couple of days I have been trying to create some kind of game plan to get myself organized and back on track.

I am going to blame this utter chaos on the simple fact that social networking is not only a lot of fun but quite addictive. You join a community and before long you meet someone who recommends you to another social networking community. You accept their invitation and before long you are meeting a whole bunch of new people and accepting their invitations to even more social networking communities.

It is a vicious never ending cycle. And in my case a catastrophe! Well, not really. My personal preference for social networking communities are the revenue sharing communities. I tend to pay closer attention to these types of social networking communities because I am making money for being an active member.

The sad reality is whether or not a social network community has earning perks for their members these communities are still a lot of fun and a great place to meet new people. Did I already mention addictive?



Bottom line is I am pulling my hair out because I like to consider myself to somewhat organized but this is certainly not the case with my social networking endeavors. My plans in November are to share some of my pit stops during an average day! Well, that's the plan but...

0 comments: