Google

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Guess What? I Am Exploring Another Community

I must be a glutton for punishment. I have discovered me.com. It's a wonderful place to meet new people and earn some money too! My lack of experience with profile design and html is my only dilemma.

Me.com allows you to design and build your very own social networking community. How cool is that? I created my first community and joined some other communities my friends have created. I am still learning my way around but I am having a blast. If you want to stop on by and say hello, please click here.

Whenever you do design your own social network, you can participate in the revenue sharing program. This is a fun and easy way to make some extra money online. It doesn't cost you any money to create your own social network. If you want to increase your earning potential, you do have the option to upgrade to a paid membership.

0 comments: