Google

Friday, July 6, 2007

Enjoying The Confusion At Me.com

I am totally enjoying running around in circles in me.com. I am learning how to do some new things there. I love the fact that you can join and design as many me communities as you want.

Bottom line, it wasn't as confusing as I originally thought. The best advice I can give is, plan on spending a little time learning the ropes. In the end, you will realize it's a whole lot of fun and you have a lot of creative outlets to explore.

I currently have 3 communities up and running. I'm not rolling in the dough but I love being in control of my very own social networking community without the hassles of website design,domain names and hosting. I'm sure I am missing a ton of other things necessary to run your own social network. It's a perfect place for an amateur like me to build my own little social networking community for free.

Of course as your community starts to grow, it's nice to know you have the option to upgrade and incorporate some other fine social networking perks to your site. Before I end this post I would personally like to extend an invitation to you to check out my me.com communities.

Social Networking
Lingerie Lounge
Anime Fetish

Of course you may want to skip visiting or joining my communities and just create your own social networking community. All you need to do is register for a free account.

0 comments: