Google

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sad Story Here in Orlando This Morning

I know this is totally off the social networking topic but I saw a news story this morning that has made me incredibly sad. My youngest daughter is only 3 years old and I can't imagine her being subjected to the pain I saw another 3 year old had to suffer through. A surveillance video caught two women in their thirties at a local car wash pressure washing a small child. The images were shown this morning on Local 6 here in Orlando and I couldn't help but cry. The attendant said she heard a terrible shrieking noise but didn't realize what it was until after seeing the tape. See the full story and images.
If these women have the audacity to abuse a child like this in public, what kind of abuse does this child receive behind closed doors? I am praying that someone recognizes these women or their car and turns them in before it's too late. I wish someone would have been there to help this little girl.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh my! That's horrid! I hope they are able to find those two women and press charges. The water pressure at a car wash is so high I can't imagine how that little child could handle that. Absolutely horrific.

fragileheart said...

Unbelievable!! I can't believe these people are allowed to exist in this world!!

Struggling Parents said...

SOOO sad...made me cry..;(