Google

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

UVME The Gaming Social Network

I originally joined UVME back in June 2007 when it was being called EVO. I didn't realize out the time it was in prelaunch. I was enticed to join because all my older children are online gamers. It seemed like the perfect way for them to stay up-to-date on the latest happenings in the gaming world.

Today I logged into my back office and realized that UVME was still in prelaunch and they have scheduled events to explain what UVME is all about. I also learned when UVME is officially launched and ready to rock, I would be subjected to some fees. Of course this is something I definitely need to investigate further.

I'm not a huge online gamer so this might not be the best social networking for me. If you are a gamer and have a lot of online gamer friends this might be your ticket to making some money online.


How do you make money with uVme?

uVme have created a powerful, unique business with which you can earn money in several different ways. As you build your team of players, you can also create a team of Associates to boost your earnings even more. You can earn:

* Game Revenue – each time your players take part in a paid tournament game, you get paid
* Fast Start Bonus – for each personally sponsored Associate who becomes "active"
* Instant Pay – you get paid instantly
* Power Pool Revenue Share – you can receive a share of 8% of company turnover
* 100% Matching Bonus – gives you a matching income from every one of your personally sponsored "active" Associates Generation Bonus.
* Group Generation Bonus – 3%-5% commission on seven "generations", with dynamic compression
* Infinity Bonus – up to 3% commission on even deeper levels
* AND THERE ARE MORE!

0 comments: