Google

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Not only did I move but


I totally lost track of what I was doing and where I was going. I joined Apsense Social Business Network a few months back and was surprised when Apsense notified me. It turns out I had some money coming to me. Wow! I have always liked Apsense because a lot of experienced people are involved in this business social networking community but now I can earn some money for being a member! Awesome news for me.

Apsense is a Free Business Social Network where people get paid to come together to share their business. Bring your online business to life by building your own business social network, business website and much much more within minutes.
There are plenty of tips and suggestions on Squidoo, social networking, advertising , podcasting and so much more. The best part is the information is free. It's not about them trying to sell you something. Of course, what's a social networking community without self promotion of products and services but believe me it's a small price to pay for all the useful free information you will find there.
Apsense is a free networking community. A lot has changed since my last visit there. I will be spending some time there this week to update my profile, meet new people and learn about all the new features to increase my earning potential. Hope to see you there doing the same thing.

0 comments: