Google

Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Brain Feels Like It's Going To Explode at Dada.net

For the past two days I have tried to learn my way around dada.net! Just when I think I have figured it out. I've hit another brick wall. But I have an explaination. Although I spend a lot of time online I don't really download music or videos. This is my headache!

Dada.net is a revenue sharing networking. Members sign up with the Google API program. This is how you earn your money. Members can upload audio (sound bites) and video content. The best way to increase your earnings is by making it a point to blog everyday.

Blogging is very simple, select your template, blog and you're done. Your google ads are automatically added to your page.

Dada is a great way to increase your adsense earnings. If you are interested in receiving an invitation please send a message to trouble4u2avoid@dada.net.

0 comments: